Little Fleet Introduces New Food Trucks

The Little Fleet in the snow. Photo Courtesy: Little Fleet

The Little Fleet food trucks are located on E. Front St. in front of the Little Fleet restaurant. These food trucks have a variety of food for everyone to enjoy. They have lots of different trucks including TC Pizza Co., Daily Blend, Cordwood BBQ, Juicy Oistre and Moe’s Better Burgers. TC Pizza Co. has decent food but kind of expensive for what you get. The cheese pizza and the cheese bread were good but out of the two, the cheese bread was better. The cheese pizza tasted like your ordinary pizza and there was nothing special about it. Some other menu items are different kinds of pizza like Chicken Pesto pizza and pepperoni pizza. Like stated before, there are food trucks for everyone. The Daily Blend is the healthier option out of the trucks. According to dailyblendtc.com, some menu items include, hot bowls, salads, smoothies and coffee. They also have rice bowls, tacos, dips and stir fry. They specialize in vegetarian cuisine for the most part. The Cordwood BBQ has a little bit of a variety. According to cordwoodbbq.com, they sell sandwiches, lettuce cups, barbecue plates, salads and meats. Most of the sandwiches are pulled pork with a bunch of other toppings on it. The lettuce cups are all gluten free and they have a variety of different cups to choose from. The barbecue plates have a ton of stuff in them and different kinds to try. There is only one salad to choose from but you can add and take things off the salad. The meats come by themselves but there are a ton of sides to add. Next, Juicy Oistre is for the seafood lovers. They have oysters, shrimp, bass and other fish to choose from. Unfortunately, Juicy Oistre doesn’t have a website or online menu people can look at before going to the food trucks but they have a huge menu to look at when arriving. Lastly, Moe’s Better Burgers has a bunch of different burgers to try and they also have a few different hot dogs to try as well. Moe’s Better Burgers also doesn’t have an online website or menu but when arriving at the food truck, the menu will be right there. Overall, these food trucks have decent food, some food better than others, and they’re located right in the heart of downtown for locals and tourists to come enjoy.