Kanye West Fans Await New Album “Vultures”

“Vultures” album has been pushed back several times, leaving many fans antsy for the release

Kanye West and Ty Dolla $ign announced their collaboration on a new album named “Vultures” in October of 2023. This album has been set to release multiple times since and is still not fully available on any music streaming apps. On Jan. 2 it was confirmed by Ty Dolla $ign the album was set to no longer release on Jan. 12, which was the third date that was set to be released.

It has been rumored that Ty Dolla $ign was rerecording all of his parts for the album after a photo of Ty Dolla $ign in a studio recording surfaced on instagram. Malik Yusef, an artist who worked closely with West through his whole career posted the studio photo. This duo has already promoted some of their songs to the public, meaning this album will not be scrapped. They sang “Unlock” on one of Chicago’s radios, this song is the very last on the album tracklist. They also held two private listening parties featuring some of their songs on the albums.

The album is currently on Apple Music but unavailable to listen to besides one song, which is “Vultures.” Many artists debut one song early to get the fans excited for the album which is exactly what this prominent duo did. The album consists of 18 songs, including some known as “Everybody” featuring Charlie Wilson and Lil Baby which is a cover of “Everybody” by the Backstreet Boys. Other songs included are “Paid,” “Slide” and many others. Some songs didn’t make it onto the album which includes a song with his daughter North West.

West has made an impact on the music industry since 2004 when he dropped his first album, “The College Dropout.” Since 2004 he has produced a total of 11 albums, on his way to 12, with the release “Vultures”. Many claim West’s first few albums were the best, but “Vultures” could be a comeback album for him after he disappeared from the public eye and changed his name to Ye. West has done interesting things many disagree with, but still continues to write good music as we can see in the song “Vultures.”